Serves 2 or 3 people
1 tbs. oil
1 onion – finely chopped
3 tbs Gochujang
2 Garlic Cloves – crushed
200 ml Coconut milk
200 ml Vegetable Stock
2 or 3 Salmon Fillets
1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
Choose your favorite
– Aubergine/courgettes – cut into match sticks, sauté first until almost cooked, remove and add back into the pan with the salmon
– Spinach / Kale – wilt and serve over the rice, under the curry.
– Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and a few herb leaves (coriander/parsley/dill)
– over steamed rice or cooked spelt
1. Use a large frying pan. Heat the oil gently fry onion until soft. Stir in the gochujang and garlic and cook for 2 minutes, stirring.
2. Add the coconut milk and vegetable stock, stirring to mix and bring to a simmer for 3 to 4 minutes to thicken.
3. Add salmon (and chosen veg) and cook for 3 minutes. Turn the salmon over and cook for 3 more minutes.
This dish – wilted spinach on cooked spelt, topped with spicy curry.